- About Us
- Labs & Expertise
- Get Involved
- Economic Impact
- News & Media
- Events & Opportunities
Shared-User Research Facilities
Oregon BEST's statewide network of shared-user, university-based research facilities offers industry access to research tools, faculty expertise, and workforce development opportunities, helping businesses compete globally and Oregon universities grow research and educate graduates.
Oregon BEST Green Building Research Laboratory at Portland State University
- Oregon BEST Green Building Materials Laboratory at Oregon State University
- Energy Studies in Buildings Laboratory with locations at the University of Oregon in Eugene and in Portland
- infraStructure Testing & Applied Research (iSTAR) Laboratory at Portland State University
- High Performance Environments (HiPE) Laboratory at the University of Oregon
SuNRISE Photovoltaics Lab at the University of Oregon
- Oregon Process Innovation Center (OPIC) for Sustainable Solar Cell Manufacturing at Oregon State University
You can download a list of Oregon BEST investments made in each of these shared-user facilities at this link.
The Oregon BEST Sustainable Built Environment Research Consortium is a regional group of member firms, organizations, and researchers collaborating on applied research, development, and commercialization of sustainable technologies and services for the sustainable built environment.
NOTE: For a list of university developed technologies currently available for commercialization, visit ICOregon.net.
OREGON BEST IN THE NEWS
Red List Design Finalists Named05/17/2013
Brewing Electricity from Wastewater05/15/2013
An Oregon BEST Commercialization Grant helps company test microbial fuel cell that could clean wastewater, generate electricity, and reduce water usage at Widmer Bros. Brewery. More.
Grant Funds Solar-Activated Water Treatment04/17/2013
A floating, solar-activated device that can treat stormwater wins an Oregon BEST Commercialization Grant. More.
CSD Nano: Semi-Finalist at Angel Conference04/15/2013
Grant Funds Innovative Window Coating03/28/2013
An Oregon BEST Commercialization Grant funds development of new window coating that could save millions on indoor lighting costs. More.